View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 04:21 PM   #4943
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Thanks for everyone's help. It was suggested to look into a BMW 3 series, and I thought yeah right those are way out of my price range. So I curiously decided to look up 3 series based on the suggestion in this thread, and ended up finding a great deal on a 2018 330i with only 16k miles. Paid $21,300 for it which seems very good. Drove her home today with a shit eating grin. This thing is as nearly as fast as my 5.0 Mustang was!

I have a 2009 328i that I ordered new. Still runs like a champ. Just make sure you get the basic maintenance done. Bimmer's are great cars you just have to make sure to take care of them.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote