View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:59 AM   #126
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Imagine being a DB and watching that video.

So you're telling me when I launch my little body at Mr. Henry's waist and he trucks me so hard I end up flying around his body while clinging to his ass cheeks for dear life and landing on his legs, I get a 15 yard penalty?
But also imagine being an offensive player and seeing that. I think the video shows that there’s a threat of being over enforced for unintentional hip drop tackles but you also can’t deny that these offensive players bodies are moving very awkwardly. If it does in fact reduce injury it is very worth doing.

So early on you make a bunch of mistakes enforcing the rule but over time defenses will figure out how to tackle differently and refs will find the happy medium.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.