Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
So is that $40 (ISP) + $40 (YT-TV) + $10 (NetFlix) = $90 a month? Or are you getting YT-TV and Netflix for less than that?
YT-TV would be $40/mo. I'm using my FIL's Netflix and we got Hulu for a year for $1 (because why not?) and we were already Prime members.

But I'm paying about $225/mo right now for DirecTV and internet and my internet is about 80MPS on its best days (and frankly, it's best days are few and far between).

I'd lose a few channels but I'd also get that ridiculous cloud based DVR that's theoretically unlimited and extensive On-Demand programming through YT-TV. So even if I round up for various taxes/fees (I guess), I'm under $100 and saving more than $1,000/yr. That's that damn Grizzly G0513 Bandsaw I keep talking myself out of plus several blades.

And with streaming you simply get much better picture quality, especially when your speeds are extremely high. I just put my Google Mesh in last fall so I'll have great coverage throughout the house.

Kindof a no-brainer at that point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.