Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 09:55 AM   #106
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I think I'm gonna go with Youtube TV.

I can have Fiber run to my house in the next 30-60 days. I could get a Gig/Second speeds for about $70/mo if I pre-pay for 2 years, which is just comically cheap. But I'll never come anywhere close to using that so I'm gonna do 300 MB/S for about $40/mo, which I'll also never come close to using.

Youtube TV is gonna have everything I want except the Science channel and History Channel. History has gotten pretty shitty these days and most anything I used to watch on there can be found on AHC. Moreover, Netflix has good history documentaries anyway. Losing Science Channel will kinda suck though. I don't know where to find How the Universe Works elsewhere and that show is awesome.

We'll see how it goes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.