View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 10:29 AM   #54
Rabbi Goldmann

There are some good explanations but honestly, 31k for Opening Day is awful news. This is the first time in my life (other than in 1995 right after the strike) that I heard ads for Opener on the radio. And they were advertising “upper and lower level” which the lower has NEVER had availability.

We had 15k season tix during much of Mr Ks era - he capped it at 15k to make sure Joe Shmoe could get out there too. It fell to 10k under Glass, and I assume it went back to 20k during our WS runs.

What does that mean? Simple - the Opener has never, ever, under any time frame, had avail until yesterday. That’s scary. Our market may not be able to support MLB.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote