View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 07:29 AM   #49
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Good lord man you could find a flaw in a perfect sunset

Yes those contracts look bad; and I have at no point claimed to possess even adequate baseball knowledge; but come on man, I think most rational royals fans are well aware that this is most likely a lost season...

There's absolutely no reason to defecate all over any little spark of enthusiasm
Is it not okay to discuss merit and context of contracts in a thread discussing the Royals?

Asking for a friend.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.