View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:44 AM   #4
MVP

Don't think you're going high enough for Brian Thomas. I think 17 is his floor at this point. Just my opinion of course.

It's crazy that we're getting Justin Jefferson in the 4th round. I bet the Vikings are pissed. :P Jordan Jefferson is solid. Would not be too disappointed with that.

Kamal Hadden is very realistic IMO. My only concern is that shoulder and how it's healed/scar tissue. He wasn't a big hitter, to begin with so you don't want him gun-shy.

If we're going to double-dip at WR early, and I'm not a fan, I'd much rather have a slot guy in that package somewhere who can move outside and play too. McMillan, Pearsall, Roman Wilson, those types. I'd like that much more than two big-bodied straight-line speed guys.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote