Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 10:14 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
To be brutally honest, had Joe not made the significant changes in his lifestyle that he did a couple years back...this could very well have been one of "those" threads.
I was wondering about this.

I'm not active on FB anymore, but had heard he had made some major changes - quit smoking, heard he quit drinking as well.

Crazy that you make those changes and STILL end up in this spot, is a real wake up call how years of those habits can affect you down the road.

*not judgmental in the least, this is a wake up call to me - I need to make similar changes.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.