Thread: Other Sports 2019 NCAA Tournament
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 08:39 PM   #239
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
Umm, yes I did. I also saw my Shockers beat their ass on the way to the FF4. Few has a really good team this year. I say his best ever.
You beat this Gonzaga team the same way WSU beat that one. Physical, sound play. Gonzaga capitalizes on mistakes, but if you play physically with no mistakes, they're not going to line up and beat you in the half court.

This team is far deeper and has a far more athletic back court than the team WSU spanked, but they don't have the top end player (that long haired pillowbiter who it turns out was soft as shit).

Same shit different year though, get in their business and don't make mistakes and they'll struggle.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.