View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 10:59 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
Depends on how many and what kind of drivers you want to aggravate.

Nice car: everybody (especially RV drivers) wants to get in the passing lane in front of you just to slow you down.
RV: everybody (especially nice car drivers) wants to get in the passing lane in front of you so you don't slow them down.

And both will be battling the numerous semis that love to wait til they get on an incline to pass the semi in front of them.

I-80 gives me road rage just typing about it.
Living on I-70 spoils me about not having to battle semis. They avoid I-70 in Colorado because of the pass. But that means they're more concentrated on I-80, I bet. Even so, there's so little traffic through Wyoming that it doesn't really matter.

On the few times that I go back to my hometown, I'm always shocked at the semi traffic on I-44. It seems like there are more semis than cars.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.