View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just depends on your "draft board".

The Chiefs won't be what ours is for sure. aybe that's why they end up taking different guys than we ever thought though.
Yea true but at just about every pick there are more than one or two guys that I’d be happy with.

By sticking to my board I meant not worrying too much about position/needs from pick to pick.

For example, the drafts I haven’t been happy with are usually ones where we “get ****ed” defensively and I end up taking two offensive guys with 2 of our first 4 picks. At the end of the day though, they’re still good drafts. I just like the talent in those areas.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.