Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 12:13 PM   #15
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I saw Star Wars, Empire and Return of the Jedi in theaters, the latter of the two on opening day in Kansas City. I even saw The Phantom Menace on opening night in Century City (I'm sure I've told the story about OJ Simpson that night as well).

But I would trade all of that to have seen Endgame in a theater, especially if I had seen the other 21 movies beforehand in chronological order.

I've seen the fan reaction videos on YouTube and it's almost gut-wrenching to know that I missed out on something so amazing and with people that were just as invested as I became post-release, especially since I believe they caught lightening in a bottle.

I have a difficult time believing that Marvel will be able to replicate the experience of First Avenger through Endgame again.
Damn, I figured that you would have seen that in theaters when it opened up as much as you are into Marvel and the movie industry. I saw it in theaters on the Thursday before opening night and again at downtown Disney the next night. It was just as crazy as all those YouTube videos. It’s hard to imagine that they will ever be able to build a story with that much hype again.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.