Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 11:18 AM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It occurred to me as I finished up the MCU canon recently that my parents haven't seen a minute of MCU. I know my dad would love it, and likely mom too, but DEFINITELY dad. But I'm trying to figure out how to sell them on umpteen hours of viewing [they're retired, so that have the time. Mom would probably actually enjoy it more because, left to his own devices, dad binges that History channel stuff. So mom crochets and tunes it out.] while hinting at the big payoffs in the end without spoiling those same payoffs.

Be great to get them to the Avengers Assemble moment knowing they appreciate all that went into it.
I’m jealous. My parents could give two shits about comic book movies.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.