View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #59
All Motor!

As I fight my owm battles with health, I understand what it is to come to terms with your life, what it means, and what you wanted to leave as your legacy.

My wish is that he is comfortable physically, mentally, and that he found satisfaction.

If he's anything like me, I know that in his mind he wants to be remembered healthy. Not sick. When you remember him, try to remember when he was his strongest, and what he represented at that time in his life. It may just be the gretaest gift you can give to a man.

God bless, Jim.
CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.