View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 05:41 PM   #912
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Cowherd brought it up this morning so we shoudl talk about it.

Is there a chance Andy catches Belicheck and ends up passing him as the best ever? Bill without Brady just isn't good. We've seen that.

Andy without Mahomes is great, with Mahomes he's an elite coach. He's gonna have Mahomes for 10 years. If he wins next week, then in the next 10 say wins another 3 or 4, and is winning 12 games a year, is he close?
Bill went 11-5 with Matt Cassel. And I don't remember the W-L, but he was something like 8-2 or 9-3 or whatever with Janeane Garofalo and Jacoby Brissett.

You can absolutely blame this shitty year of the Patriots on Bill for refusing to adapt and refusing to restock his team with dudes on offense in the draft and free agency, and you can doubly blame him for putting his faith 100% in Jarrett ****ing Stidham until shoulderless Cam Newton swooped in at the last minute. But to blame the season on his coaching? I really don't know about that.

I'm not saying Andy Reid can't be the GOAT coach. Only that as long as Kraft still human trafficks, Belichick will still cheat. He's still Satan, and he still has his little staff of demons to do his bidding. Give him an inch and he'll manage to win a bunch more games. May not ever win the Super Bowl again, but I don't think he really needs to. He just needs to recover.

Now... if he doesn't recover, and the franchise goes tits up, then yeah. It's fair to say he sucks without Brady.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.