View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 11:14 AM   #28
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I binge watched it last night as well. My conclusion is, dude had a LOT of things going against him but maybe the combination is what put him over the edge: closet homosexual, abusive father, mom is a piece of human garbage, smoked a ton of pot with shit mixed in at a young age, and played football where he got his bell rung a ton of times. Mix it all up, and you have a recipe for disaster.

BUT...he seemed to me to have more of a dual personality, like he lived a double life. He rationally chose to do that, along with the other shit he did. The killings were not spur of the moment outbursts, like a guy beating his wife or getting into a bar brawl...they were planned out (poorly at that, but planned nonetheless). This guy was a piece of crap and all the other stuff contributed. But as his friend at the end said, Aaron decided to do those things, it wasn't a mental condition that made him evil.

Also, they had that gay dude from the Pats on who came out of the closet...when they showed pics of his playing days, one of them he was in a Chiefs uniform...who was that guy and when did he play for the Chiefs?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.