Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:17 PM   #452
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm probably dropping disney+ after the clone wars ends, until Mando returns. Just nothing there for me right now.
I don't blame you, especially since all of the Marvel TV shows have been delayed and the Obi Wan and Cassian Andor shows won't debut until 2021 at the very earliest.

It's fairly impressive how quickly Disney was able to put together the Disney+ app, void most of their Star Wars licensing deals, pull content from Netflix, Amazon, TBS and others while converting a massive catalog to 4K.

But what's been far less than impressive is the availability of new content, which is the main draw for probably a good 35% of their subscribers. With current work environment being restricted, this will only hurt their subscriber base and cash flow, which is already reeling due to the shutdown of their parks division.

It's not a good time to be the CEO of Disney.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote