Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 10:01 AM   #3119
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The scenes where Costner and Harrelson delivered their "what shaped me" stories were both great. They both hit it out of the park.
There were several places it could have fallen apart, but was held together by great performances.

Spoiler!

I'm sure there are other scenes too, but looking back, it took some really powerful performances to hold it together, because that story is so crazy, the Great Depression was so long ago, and the production was pretty damned ambitious in what it attempted to tackle.

I'm sure it won't get any buzz about it, but this is pretty much the diametric opposite of Michael Bay.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.