Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 07:12 AM   #3117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Watched this last night. It was awesome.

And while everybody knows how it ends,
Spoiler!

Definitely one of the better movies of its kind. Kostner and Harrelson make a great team. Kostner's portrayal of Frank Hamer is basically an old fart version of Eliot Ness.

I would have happily paid to see this in the theater.
This was really good. I don’t know the liberties they took but nothing seemed outlandish. The camerawork was really really good. Nothing groundbreaking but it was notably well done. Same with the music.

What really drives the movie forward was the acting. There were a LOT of places the acting could have fallen flat and the points the movie was pushing would miss. Harelson and Kostner have laid some eggs in their career but this is really well down and it all worked. For me anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.