Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 04:41 PM   #3112
I could of gone pro

It's about six months old, but I just watched The Meg on HBO. I had planned to see it in the theater but when the imdb rating was 5.6, I don't usually go if it's below a 7.0 rating. I wouldn't of been disappointed and should have gone. It's cheesy to a certain extent and has cliches as you would expect, but the special effects and the action kept your interest. Instead of the Bill Paxton type character always saying, "get me out of here man", they did have one, but a black guy who couldn't swim. I could of imagined the Rock playing the main character, that would of been too cheesy, I think Jason Statham was the best choice, although half of what he said, I can't understand.

I did get the full effect at home, I have a 75" Samsung 4K and a huge surround sound, and the movie has excellent surround sound. I gave it a 7.0 and it was a good action adventure and worth watching.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli