View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 09:50 AM   #944
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Guess they were fined and stripped of draft picks TWICE, for the hell of it.

The NFL record books should contain the following:

*The Denver Broncos have no legitimate Titles

** Violated the salary cap during their first 2 Championship seasons.

***Manning took HGH during their other one, but blamed it on his wife...
Again, from what I recall it was about deferred payments to Elway and Davis related to stadium financing. I have not seen anything that confirmed the deferred payments allowed them to sign more players than legally allowed by the cap. It was creative financing on how those 2 players were paid. They were found guilty of cap violations in that regard and paid their penalties. But, I have not seen one statement from the league that confirmed they actually were given an advantage by signing players they otherwise would have been unable to pay/sign.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.