View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 12:28 PM   #37
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
well that was dumb. High ankle sprains are very common and players obviously come back from that all the time
This seems to be a bunch of nothing, too, at least in terms of this guy's opinion since he doesn't really have one. In a matter of a few sentences...

It's bad, always leads to issues.
I'm sure he'll be fine.
Oh, it's career altering.
And he's the first, so who knows.

Quote:
It’s a bad injury to have, invariably always lead to some instability over time and arthritis at an earlier age.

80% of normal strength and range of motion is common.

Hard to do ‘dart throwers motion,’ which is important for snapping the wrist in the follow through when throwing.

But these guys are super human, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

Did this injury change his career forever?

“Yes, for sure.

For context, he’s the only pro qb I’ve heard of with this, so it’s hard to gauge.”
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote