View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 12:26 PM   #115
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Hey brother, things are pretty damn well. At least we'll have some degrees here tomorrow, not many, but it's something. Lot of working, plus school full-time, so I've been super busy. But hey, progress doesn't come easy, and the work is worth it. My graduation plan at MU has been accepted, and I'll have a BA in Sociology with concentration on Social Behaviors and Family Soc in May of 2022. My girlfriend has her Master's in Special Education- she teaches K-2 autistic kids currently - and is starting her Doctorate in Education this August, and she's convinced me to get my masters...so by 2023, I'll be able to get a little rest and "just go to work" lol.
Man, I thought I was busy with working 60-70 hour weeks. You sound like you never get the chance to sit down and relax. Sounds like you have your eye on the prize though.

Hope you still find time to play a little music. 2023 will be here before you know it. Keep grinding.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote