View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 08:19 AM   #75
MVP

I've enjoyed it so far. It's been "simple" and fun. The interactions between the Falcon and the Snowman, err, I mean Winter Soldier, have been really funny. The therapy session was hilarious and timed well to be short and funny without too much *feelz*. It's definitely not a though provoking mystery filled with hints and false trails for people to crazy over, but it's not supposed to be. Can't figure out why yet, but for some reason the humor reminds me of The Greatest American Hero. Totally different show and have no idea why it's giving me that vibe,
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote