View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:31 AM   #64
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
First episode didn't do much for me. But neither did the first week of WandaVision. So hopefully it follows a similar trajectory.

They dropped me straight in the action, which I like, but then just spun wheels. I didn't really need an entire hour to establish "here's where they are" at the start a 6-hour miniseries.

I am probably in the minority but WandaVision was good but not great. Much too off the wall at times for me...Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen kept it interesting for me but the whole story just seemed off for me.

I liked the immediate action for FATWS....got me interested right away and i appreciate that. It did kind of drag a little in the back story part but i can live with them trying to establish why he had his angst.

I am reallly happy they are exploring the part where Bucky is dealing with the mental aspect of his prior life as a puppet of HYDRA....gives him something to reconcile with.

I think the relationship between Falcon and Bucky and their interaction will make for great watching.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.