View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 03:34 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Megatron if you go to cashapp you check out the bitcoins you pay how much you want in it. Then if you want to cash out the app take out the taxes and you keep whatever left. Also if you can't pay full price you can still invest in it.
Going to look into it later. Trying to cash out of my 5Dimes acct, and this lady is pushing bitcoin pretty hard. But she can't seem to just give me a straight answer as to how i convert bitcoins into actual USD. It's making feel like something's hinky.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.