Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:13 AM   #1079
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I have an XDs 9mm and my wife has trouble racking the slide. You may want to have her practice that a bit. If she has trouble with that, a 357/38sp revolver may be better. Just point and pull the trigger.
I've heard lots of women say this, including my wife, and I think it's crap. They're just tentative racking the slide because its a gun, so they don't put a full measure of strength into it, and then pass that off as being unable to do it.

Bonnie Parker weighed less than 100 pounds and could wield a BAR like a professional soldier. Do you think she had Clyde chamber rounds for her?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.