Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 11:23 PM   #318
Supporter

The deed is done and went pretty smooth.

I decided to use groves advice and merged the bees I collected the other day with the last swarm I had captured to bolster that hive. Used the newsprint method.

While I was working the bees, farmer came by mowing hay 10 yards from the hive I was in...I was curious how they would react but bees barely took notice of the racket.

Took a little while to process comb because I was trying to be careful and figure out the best way. Went good and I've got 25 boxes of comb honey to sell with about that many more frames in hives left.

....roll that beautiful bee footage. Now we find out if all the people asking for comb honey put their money where their mouth wants to be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0665.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	118708   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0667.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	118709   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0668.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	118710  
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote