View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 07:39 AM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've put Sanders back on my board as he's back up around 250.

One wild card-Nik Bonitto. Watch some tape on him, and think to yourself: Micah Parsons.

He would be a REALLY interesting chess piece. He'd be a touch small for a base 4-3 DE, but he has the off ball skills to be your SAM and would be a devastating blitzer from your base defense as well as a rotational pass rusher in nickel and dime sets. OR, if you wanted to do some 3-4 looks in your front 7, he'd be an ideal 3-4 rushbacker (and if you bring back Ingram, you've got a real nice 3-4. He's a kid you can do a lot of things with.
To me Bonitto is like the safety from Michigan, Hill. In the right system they could be Pro Bowl caliber players in non-traditional roles. Hill has a little more versatility for KC's 4-3 defense.

If Bonitto went to a team that just told him to "go to the ball" he could be an impact player.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote