Thread: Computers VPN Software
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 04:19 PM   #7
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I am not looking for VPN that a company hosts... I am looking for software that puts a VPN on my business network that I can connect to very easily. I have setup VPN before on my home network and it is just a bigger pain than it is worth at times. If the IP address changes then I have to get it again and if I am away from the network it can be a bitch to find. I would prefer some software that is installed on a computer/server on the network then they have other software you can install on other devices which allows me to just login to their software service and allow me to connect to my own VPN that is hosted on my local business network.
Ah, I missed your goals. Reading too fast.

In that case, what Fish said.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.