View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:01 AM   #881
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Agreed.

CP's whiners rarely if ever give credit where credit is due. Even then, usually there's some criticism mixed into it.

But mostly they just need to whine about something. Which is why, despite Andy leading the team to a SB win, in the one year that every Chiefs fan should be over-the-moon ecstatically happy about all the coaches and players, the Frank Clark sucks thread has been resurrected, why the Andy haters have resurfaced, why there's a thread bitching about Hardman, another about Butker, Why there's a thread about why the defense sucks, etc. and so on.

The Chiefs have lost just one game in the past 386 (give or take a couple) days. In that same frame only a handful of teams have managed to score more than 24 points vs. our defense. The offense has scored an average of 31+ points/game.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time. It's like these dimwits have some kind of Chiefs fan PTSD.

The Chiefs are fine. Are they playing at the top of their game on both sides of the ball? No. Do I think they can turn it on whenever they need to? Absolutely. Because they've done it multiple times this year. They just haven't needed to keep the 'turbo' button mashed down for more than a quarter or two. And, if we're honest, weather slowed the offense down a bit a couple times, and the refs have erased some points as well.

As I noted in another thread, the Chiefs have had at a minimum 6 TDs taken off the board this season, and you can make a pretty solid case that the number is 8+ TDs. If just half of those points were tallied, we don't lose any games, and only one game would be within 6 points.

But even if it worked out that way, I'm sure the whiners would still be whining.
I agree with your post, but after watching this team for almost 50 yrs could it be possible that some of the fan base suffers from ptsd ? Lol
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote