View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #3595
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
If you can swing it do it. My buddy got one from his company and really likes it. It is an LT with a 5.3 but it is way better than previous generation according to him. I can verify that it rides like a dream.

In the previous generation, there was a significant difference between 5.3 and 6.2. I know the performance of the new 5.3s is significantly better than the previous generations. I imagine the 6.2 is similar.

Hopefully you can get it bud!
actually the '18 5.3 is rated the exact same as the '15.

the '18 is a z71 and does ride better than my '15 and its MILES betetr than the '16 z71 that we had as a loaner once.

the '15 6 speed is a clunky mother****er and its always driven me batshit crazy. the 8 speed just feels much, much better. and the 80 HP and 90 ft lbs of torque difference is great.

it's not going back to them. we were only 2,000 apart and they called this morning and upped their offer on mine by 1750, they are going to throw in the black bowties and install a kicker subwoofer kit under thepassenger rear seat just like in my '15.

as long as the paperwork says what they are saying when he shows up with it tomorrow night it's a done deal.

i'm a little sad, i love the look of my old truck, but i think its time
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.