View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #640
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Couple more things: Let's get Caitlyn Jenner (Graceland) to acknowledge him!!!

And Clay, let's do another video... you know I am cool about these things as far as the time you will spend on them.... take a look at the videos, even the spoofs and keep in mind that he has 2 nicknames that the wrestling world knows him as...."Burns" and "Mr. Dangerous." "Burnin' Down the House" by Talking Heads and "Dangerous" by Busta Rhymes as possible songs?

I've become somewhat ok at doing these reels... Here are two that I did for my favorite current HS wrestler (I'm a huge fan of unapologetic multisporters).

LET'S COLLABORATE!!! PIONEERS OF THE MEDIA COVERAGE OF THE LONG AWAITED RISE OF WRESTLING!!! It's coming... I'm on a mission to give wrestling a better, more accurate and funner personality through my site and it's working...and you guys all know how obsessive I am when I put my mind to something...
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.