View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 10:13 PM   #638
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Ok so I started my own wrestling site. Have my own site and message board and all. It’s called The Pin Doctors abbreviated as PinDox. We do rankings, fantasy wrestling, tournament previews, several ongoing series, etc. my goal is to depict the soul and the personality of wrestling opposed to the regular “wrestling robot” depiction that you generally see on other sites. Cover the past, present and make predictions of the future. You guys should check it out! Follow on Twitter @pin_dox and like it on Facebook via facebook.com/thepindoctors The URL is http://thepindoctors.com

If any of you want to be part of the Wrestling Dad or Remember the Wrestler series let me know. My belief is everyone has a story that is valuable and relatable. I am doing these for guys who never qualified and guys who won NCAA’s... hell, I have one on Eric Juergens that is ready to go...

Stop by and have fun! I think my content is going ok so far!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.