View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 02:49 PM   #347
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't think anybody is calling the Ravens a shitty team. Many people are acknowledging that the game was super close last year and this might be the time we don't escape from the Ravens, especially without Tyreek.

I think some people, however, don't believe Lamar Jackson has arrived yet and a lot of the perceived strides he's made have come due to playing the ****ing Dolphins. I'm not quite in that category. I think he has improved, definitely, but I also think he's definitely got a better cast of offensive weapons around him this year. He's still a bit of a gimmick QB who caught a really shitty team napping in week 1.

I'm more afraid of Hollywood Brown doing to our defense what we do to other teams with Tyreek (force deep coverage and take attention away from other parts of the field) than I am Lamar Jackson putting the team on his back and outscoring Mahomes.

Oh I dont think they are really a 500 yard a game offense but Jackson is definitely improved which is problematic. If they cant shut down the run were gonna have some issues.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.