Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 08:53 AM   #67
I could of gone pro

I just watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1, and I'm hooked. It's the kind of show or movie I really like. For example The Girl on the Train or Gone Girl, I can watch them over and over. David Fincher always does well, but maybe not The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, that film the Swedish original didn't need to be remade.

I love the coloring, it's so much like Fincher's Zodiac. It is a little slow moving, but I can see since they don't have the time restraints of a 2 hour film, he can let the story develop. Anybody looking for something similar but more action, the film Manhunter I recommended earlier with William Petersen is great! I rewatch it everytime HDNET or some other channel airs it.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli