Thread: Football Pats shopping Mac Jones?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 03:14 PM   #71
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean if I did, I'd have to come up with some shockingly annoying handle like "The Centaur!"

And I'd have to sign off each post with something like "Taste the Nectar"...

I mean lets face it, I'd essentially have to develop a Drunk Holthus character and just play it for all it's worth.

"You're gonna have to DEAL with the Chiefs....CENTAUR OUT - TASTE THE NECTAR, PLEBES!"
Mitch is too rah rah to be the Chiefs equivalent of one of these weirdo Pats fans. Stevegroganfan gets off too much on saying, "See, Chiefs fans? I'm one of you! Let me tell you about Patriots history that you don't care about..."

Find the Chiefs fan who is completely desperate to be well-liked by other fan bases, and that's probably your comp.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.