View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 09:35 AM   #5525
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Since I started using a range finder on every shot it helped even 30 yard shots, removing any possible second guessing has helped for me, I do get the odd ribbing from my playing partners but hey screw them lol . I don't use it on putts though not yet anyways.
I use a range finder for 70 yards out generally. My issue is slowing my swing down for whatever distance it is. I either am short of the green 10 yards, or I hit the green and roll off. I'd probably knock 10 strokes off my game if I could consistently put the ball on the green with my 9/PW/AW/60.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.