View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 04:33 PM   #27
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Southwest... no assigned seats and everyone lines up nicely to wait their turn.

Every other airline.. assigned seats and mass chaos to be the first to board so you can sit in your uncomfortable seat the longest and have to get up a time or two to let people in the row.

No idea why other airlines haven't adopted a form of Southwest's organization, even if they kept the assigned seating... if for no other reason than early boarders not having to shove their way through people.
I'd be OK if they gave people a sequence number or whatever just to reduce the mad rush to get on, but I prefer the assigned seats personally. I've grown to love hanging out in lounges until I absolutely have to leave, so having to get there an extra 15-20 minutes early just so I can get on and sit in an uncomfortable seat even longer is kind of frustrating.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote