View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 07:41 AM   #38
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I’m not kidding, there’s a reason these teams are projected low by those statistical systems and it is because they lack any kind of depth of talent (and in the Warriors case particularly because Klay Thompson hasn’t played in literally years and is going to miss a ton of games). Do I think they’ll finish at .500? No. But do I think the Lakers are a championship contender with the roster as it is right now? Not a chance.

Westbrook isn’t just a bad fit with LeBron (which he would have been back when he was elite player instead of a bad one). He’s literally the worst possible roster fit in the league with him. It’s a disaster in the making unless Westbrook somehow figures out how to be a good off-ball player (and he almost certainly won’t). No idea what Pelinka is doing.
We will have to revisit this topic come playoff time but IMO there is no way the Pelicans or Twolves will be better than GSW. Vegas has the Warriors has +1200 to win it all which is 4th.

As you may remember I have never been a fan of Westbrook and always thought he was a shitty player and an asshole. I admit I haven't read up much about the Lakers but I thought I read they don't have many options left to improve their roster. I guess they could try to trade Westbrook but who is going to trade for him at this point especially if it doesn't work out with LA.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.