View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:16 AM   #14
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sometime this season, after the Colts game, I just decided I'm going to stay as positive as possible when watching games, even when bad stuff is happening. It would be a crime to spend this golden era of Chiefs fandom just angrily yelling at my TV. Just sit back and know that Mahomes is going to make it all okay.

I have such a long view of things these days, that it just doesn't matter. For years it was "fight and claw for every win, hope you end up around 10-6, then pray for a playoff miracle".... and a game like yesterday really mattered towards that goal (not that they were ever going to do anything in the playoffs).

Now... they'll be in the SB conversation most years. They'll most likely win another one, maybe two, maybe 3+ as long long as Mahomes is healthy and they don't completely **** up the rest of the roster. It's obviously not fun to watch them with their heads up their asses, but I'm not going to throw shit at the TV over it either.

And kind of like how they say you live up to your paycheck, we have lived up to the success and get angry about not being the 1 seed or maybe only making it to the AFCCG in a year where we traded Tyreek, turned over that unit, and turned over the secondary.

I believe we used to call Patriots fans spoiled dipshits for complaining about things like that.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote