View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:46 AM   #116
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don’t hate all of them. I honestly like Craig Stout.
Stout is the best one and I can handle Swanson for the most part. Matt Lane would be fine if he didn’t come across as a “know it all” douche. Plus his voice is annoying as ****.

For instance. He gave the draft a B+.....if you swap Kaindoh and Smith to the two 2nd round picks and take Bolton in the 4th and Humphrey in the 6th. With where they got picked at? It was a C.

Then goes on to say that value goes out the window once they’re taken because the draft pick has been used. Well which is it then?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote