Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 09:38 AM   #97
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I guess Sweat is dropping down NFL boards because he's seen as a 2-down player.

Have noticed it discussed on two different videos/podcasts and he currently going late rd 2 - rd 3 on PFF.

Interesting.
{sigh}

I hate draft Twitter sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm going to hope that the relative disappointment of Mazi Smith and other DTs taken in the first of late pushes Sweat to us in the 2nd. Because as has been noted, 30-40 snaps in a game is all you can likely ask of him. Is that a guy teams will want in the 1st? Or rebuilding teams drafting higher in the 2nd? And once a guy gets around 50, all bets are off as the boards diverge a lot around there.
This is from early February. Nothing here is new. No, he's not 'dropping down draft boards' -- NFL teams have known this for month. And I only say this because I've known this for months and I'm just some idiot on the internet.

But when Daniel Jeremiah finally starts paying attention this time of year, he can't say "oh, well my opinion of him has changed..."

No, he has to say it's the NFL writ large that has changed its mind and now he's 'dropping down draft boards'...

The hell he is - you're just finally catching up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.