Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 06:32 PM   #55
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ive seen alot of people saying the parents should have turned him and that they are shit for keeping quiet, but it's easy to say what you'd do from the outside looking in. If you've never been in that situation, then its hard to say how'd you would react, but I think most people would deal with it the way you would or even actually help him get away (which is what I think his parents did).

Im fairly confident that he never went hiking and it was some ploy to buy him more time. It took them several days to notify police he was gone and they went and picked his car up and brought it home? That literally makes no sense. Hell I could see him leaving before Tuesday even. Those cops in FL botched this by letting him get away and acting like there hands were tied because they weren't sure if a crime was even committed. Like wtf?
I don't know what they were supposed to do though. No crime HAD been committed at the time. But him not talking and lawyering up (I didn't know he did that) means they had to be careful. Sounds like he played the system long enough to disappear.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote