Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 06:16 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eh - the media didn't care until the internet did.

And the internet only cared because she was internet famous. Had a hundred thousand followers on her video blog thing and evidently a million fans on some social media site.

Internet famous is almost regular famous these days and when the interwebs got ahold of it, it caught fire.
Ive seen alot of people saying the parents should have turned him and that they are shit for keeping quiet, but it's easy to say what you'd do from the outside looking in. If you've never been in that situation, then its hard to say how'd you would react, but I think most people would deal with it the way you would or even actually help him get away (which is what I think his parents did).

Im fairly confident that he never went hiking and it was some ploy to buy him more time. It took them several days to notify police he was gone and they went and picked his car up and brought it home? That literally makes no sense. Hell I could see him leaving before Tuesday even. Those cops in FL botched this by letting him get away and acting like there hands were tied because they weren't sure if a crime was even committed. Like wtf?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.