Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
It was a really big deal back then, but why were you playing Hardy Boys?
Did you think you were gonna find some evidence with your magnifying glass?
Nah, I was just curious as to whether or not one could drive from his Rockingham estate to the condo in under 10 minutes (which was a "Yes") and I was curious about the size of the courtyard and why no one heard any sounds.

It's still very bizarre, considering the small space. O.J. must have been waiting for them both and killed them immediately because the condo was surrounded by other condos and there are homes right across the street.

It was definitely premeditated. I doubt either Nicole or Ron Goldman even knew what was happening.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.