Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #128
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
I remember that. IIRC she was a hot little asian no? Was she a weirdo?
She was cute enough, I guess. The sort of frightening thing about the whole situation was that she didn't seem too different from anyone else I knew. She was a bit "off" that day, and she may have been on drugs at the time. I think that she was under heavy pressure from her parents (grades, extracurriculars, etc), and I guess that the drugs finally caused her to snap.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.