View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't know where this perception came from that Sorenson is a box guy. He's not a true SS at all.

Watts has an injury history that makes Dee Ford look like a pillar of health. Lucas is completely unproven.

To me, pass rush, CB, and S are definite needs. I get that everybody is worried about the linebackers but it's just not a position that needs to be highly drafted unless there's talent there that's worth it. As deep as this draft is in DB's, it's equally BEREFT of SLB and MLB prospects. Those positions need to be looked at later.
Well uh anyone is going to be unproven. They liked.Lucas enough to tender him.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote