View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
After he sacrifices himself in order to get the soul stone perhaps?
Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.

Last edited by Mulliganman; 03-14-2019 at 09:29 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.