Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 05:08 PM   #141
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I pre-ordered the digital download through MS to auto-download for one of my sons' Xbox. I want to get it for my other son to use with his new Xbox for Christmas. I can't order the digital version to DL onto his machine because it hasn't been opened or registered yet. I could order the digital version and just give him the code on Christmas with his Xbox, which is probably what I'll do.
But...

Question: If you buy a physical copy i.e. disc, does the game load from the disc to the machine so you only have to insert the disc once or do you have to run the disc every time you play?

It's been a looooong time since I bought a non-digital formatted game.

It does load from the disc to the machine, but the disc is still required to run the game.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.